Services and Operations
Leadership in Network Product Design and Manufacturing
Accton continues to develop next-generation network products for IP-centric solutions. From consumer to enterprise and carrier service providers, Accton offers software and hardware products for top-tier clients worldwide, including data center, carrier access and enterprise switches, enterprise wireless, wideband access, IoT gateway, and smart sensors.
Accton’s main services include designing, developing, manufacturing and selling of the following products:
- Computer network systems, including hardware, system software, network application software, and network workstations
- Enterprise wired and wireless equipment, including switches and access points (APs)
- Customer premise equipment, including hardware, network software, and application software
- Optoelectronic communication subsystems, including fiber-optic networks, photoelectric communication modules, and optical communications repeaters
- SDN data center equipment, including switches, cloud server management systems
- Wireless local-loop systems
- Home IoT systems, including terminal hardware, system software, network application software, and cloud backend platforms
- Relevant import and export trade business
Accton’s main products include enterprise and carrier-grade high-speed Ethernet switches, WLAN products, broadband and consumer electronics. Major sales regions are the US, Europe, Asia, and Taiwan, with exports contributing 98% of sales. Please refer to the graphic below for the percentage of sales by region in 2016.
Percentage of Sales by Product in 2016
Percentage of Sales by Region in 2016
The cumulative consolidated sales revenue for the year ended December 31, 2016 totaled approximately NT$29.369 billion, an increase of 18.72% year-on-year. Gross profit was NT$6.006 billion, an increase of 28.01% year-on-year. Operating income was NT$2.425 billion, an increase of 63.67% year-on-year. Net income was NT$1.888 billion, an increase of 61.87% year-on-year. The EPS was NT$3.51, an increase of 60.3%. For more detailed results, please visit the annual report page http://www.accton.com/annual/. For real-time stock quote, please visit the Taiwan Stock Exchange website and enter our stock code 2345.