Services and Operations
Leadership in Network Product Design and Manufacturing
After 30 years of network product design and development experience, Accton has a highly-qualified global workforce that produces leading-edge products that are affordable and reliable. As a leader in the design of open hardware platforms for data center, carrier access, and campus networks, Accton works closely with its long-term global partnerships to deliver the next-generation designs that customers demand. With product lines ranging from data center and carrier-grade switches to enterprise wireless access points and smart sensors, Accton provides quick and complete services to top-tier customers around the world. As Accton has expanded into a group of companies, we remain an active participant in local society with a strong sense of social responsibility, supporting environmental awareness in all its designs and manufacturing processes.
Accton’s main services include designing, developing, and manufacturing of the following products:
- Computer network systems, including hardware, system software, network application software, and network workstations
- Enterprise wired and wireless equipment, including switches and access points (APs)
- Customer premise equipment, including hardware, network software, and application software
- Optoelectronic communication subsystems, including fiber-optic networks, photoelectric communication modules, and optical communications repeaters
- SDN data center equipment, including switches, cloud server management systems
- WLAN equipment
- Wireless local-loop systems
- Smart NIC (Smart Network Interface Card)
- Millimeter wave AP, Bridge, CPE
- SD-WAN, vCPE/uCPE (Enterprise-Grade SD-WAN, Virtual/Universal CPE)
- Home IoT systems, including terminal hardware, system software, network application software, and cloud backend platforms
- Relevant import and export trade business
Accton’s main products include enterprise and carrier-grade high-speed Ethernet switches, WLAN products, broadband and consumer electronics. Major sales regions are the US, Europe, Asia, and Taiwan, with exports contributing 96% of sales. In 2017, a new product category of Network Appliances was added; the Smart NIC was included in this category.
Percentage of Sales by Product in 2017
Percentage of Sales by Region in 2017
The cumulative consolidated sales revenue for the year ended December 31, 2017 totaled approximately NT$36.446 billion, an increase of 24.1% year-on-year. The paid-up capital was NT$5.544 billion, an increase of 1.7% year-on-year. The consolidated gross profit was NT$ 7.186 billion, an increase of 19.6% year-on-year. The net income was NT$ 2.559 billion, an increase of 35.6% year-on-year. The EPS was NT$4.68, an increase of 33.3%. For more detailed results, please visit the annual report page http://www.accton.com/annual.
For real-time stock quote, please visit the Taiwan Stock Exchange website and enter our stock code 2345.