Corporate Social Responsibility
Services and Operations
Leadership in Network Product Design and Manufacturing
After 32 years of network product design and development experience, Accton has a highly-qualified global workforce that produces leading-edge products that are affordable and reliable. As a leader in the design of open hardware platforms for data center, carrier access, campus networks, and SD-WANs, Accton works closely with its long-term global partnerships to deliver the next-generation designs that customers demand. With product lines ranging from data center and carrier-grade switches to enterprise wireless access points and smart sensors, Accton provides quick and complete services to top-tier customers around the world. As Accton has expanded into a group of companies, we remain an active participant in local society with a strong sense of social responsibility, supporting environmental awareness in all its designs and manufacturing processes.
Accton’s main services include designing, developing, and manufacturing of the following products:
- Computer network systems, including hardware, system software, network application software, and network workstations
- Enterprise wired and wireless equipment, including switches and access points (APs)
- Customer premise equipment, including hardware, network software, and application software
- Optoelectronic communication subsystems, including fiber-optic networks, photoelectric communication modules, and optical communications repeaters
- SDN data center equipment, including switches, cloud server management systems
- WLAN equipment
- Wireless local-loop systems
- Smart NIC (Smart Network Interface Card)
- Millimeter wave AP, Bridge, CPE
- SD-WAN, vCPE/uCPE (Enterprise-Grade SD-WAN, Virtual/Universal CPE)
- Home IoT systems, including terminal hardware, system software, network application software, and cloud backend platforms
- Relevant import and export trade business
Accton’s main products include high-speed Ethernet switches, network appliances (including smart NICs), carrier access equipment, wireless network and broadband equipment.
Percentage of Sales by Product in 2018
Percentage of Sales
By Region in 2018
The cumulative consolidated sales revenue for the year ended December 31, 2018 totaled approximately NT$43.092 billion, an increase of 18.23% year-on-year. The paid-up capital was NT$5.575 billion, an increase of 0.56% year-on-year. The consolidated gross profit was NT$ 7.780 billion, an increase of 8.27% year-on-year. The net income was NT$ 2.952 billion, an increase of 15.36% year-on-year. The EPS was NT$5.33, an increase of 13.89%. For more detailed results, please visit the annual report page /annual.
For real-time stock quote, please visit the Taiwan Stock Exchange website and enter our stock code 2345.